Sunday, April 18, 2010

Trust - again

Had a very upsetting incident with a family member recently and while I thought I was over it long ago [this wasn't the first encounter] I was surprised by how much I felt hurt. But I am determined to find the good in this. To use it as a growing experience. Some will call that Pollyanna. I call it maturing. We come here to learn and master. If we don't, we are doomed to experience the same issues over and over until we do. There has been a running theme in my life of similar patterns that I am just now seeing as if for the first time. I think it's because until now I hadn't learned the lesson. Now I see what is there in front of me, what had been in front of me all along. Problem is I am not sure what the lesson is. But at least now I see a pattern.

No comments:

Post a Comment