Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Life is a banquet

I have made a resolution today to write more blog entries. Let's see if I can keep that now.
No - I WILL keep that. :>)
Anyway, today has been a wonderful day and it's only early afternoon. I had lunch with a relatively new friend who brought along another woman whom she thought I would like to meet. What serendipity! We all had so much in common.
Is there anything better than a few women getting together and sharing common interests over lunch?
The thoughts were flowing and it was exhilerating.
The setting was absolutely gorgeous as well -looking out over the hills of our town in Arizona, hawks circling for their own lunch in the distance, woodpeckers and hummingbirds flying next to our window, a cloudless blue sky - we are truly blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment