Sunday, March 1, 2009

Today is my birthday

I am a year older and I would like to think a year wiser but that might be pushing it. Suffice it to say, I am aware of my limitations - maybe.
Today is more of a New Year to me than New Year's Day. As I look back and look forward, I can't help but notice the things I still want to accomplish, the milestones I still want to reach, the opportunities missed but still reachable. I am blessed to have many friends I love and who love me as well as precious family. I haven't yet put my first million in the bank but I don't measure success with dollar signs [not that I would refuse them]. There truly are some things more important than money and unable to be valued in that context. Life is good and that is all that really matters.

No comments:

Post a Comment