Tuesday, August 18, 2009

The Obamas visited our state - AZ

The Obamas just completed a short tour of the great wonders that we have out here in the West - Yellowstone, the Grand Canyon. I was pleased to have our state host The First Family for a couple of days. I enjoyed the videos and the pictures and the articles.
But I can best relate to the picture posted this morning on Huffington Post when the girls were greeted and welcomed home by Bo, the First Dog.
When my husband and I go on vacation, the best part is coming home to "the girls". There is nothing like a happy wagging tail to make you feel like you are the best person in the world. After all the controversy that Mr. Obama had to endure as he tried to push his health care agenda while he was here, I'm sure a slobbering kiss from Bo made him feel a little bit better.

No comments:

Post a Comment