Sunday, January 10, 2010

Will they ever get it right?

I can't tell you how disappointed I am with the Obama administration and how frustrated I am with this current Congress. We were promised change. We voted for change. We want and NEED change and what did we get? More of the same. Maybe worse.
Why Pres O wants to even attempt any overture toward bipartisanship is beyond me. The other side has made it clear they will do nothing to compromise and in fact want every Democratic initiative to fail. How can you work with that kind of an attitude?
Even though their claims have been proven to be lies, the G-O-No still passes off their crap as truth.
And don't get me started on Lieberman. Tanking the extended Medicare age option was something I really wanted. Thanks to his actions, it seems gone. Thanks a lot to someone who doesn't have to worry about his insurance plan. Way to go to help the people who elected you. You don't think we really believed your reasons, do you? Do you really think we are that stupid?
So how will this all end up? It remains to be seen but I can guarantee you that the Baby Boomers will be watching carefully and voicing their opinion come election day.

No comments:

Post a Comment