Wednesday, September 23, 2009

New outlook on life

I've been reading some very good books lately on outlook [no, not the email service :>)], and while I know I knew this already, it has confirmed for me that I need to be more conscious of my thoughts and my outlook on life.
Feel positive and you see positive. Feel negative and that's what you'll find. In fact, that's what you'll attract.
I have been trying to meditate in the mornings to start my day on the right track. Haven't always been successful at it - I find it hard to settle my mind but I'm getting better. Practice makes perfect. A little every day.
And I am accepting that it's a journey that I will probably never be perfect and that's all right. The fact that I am trying is all that's necessary.
The joy is in the effort.

No comments:

Post a Comment