Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Lieberman = Dems selling us out

I am so disappointed in Congress, and in this Administration. I never thought these words would come but I am truly disappointed in President Obama. I had high hopes just a year ago. I thought this country was finally on the right track, that the Republicans were no longer going to run this country into the ground and what do I see? More of the same.
How can one man hold this country hostage? Why is Lieberman allowed to bully and get his way? Why is he allowed to keep his Chairmanship when he is clearly a Republican in Independent's clothing? He campaigned for McCain. He coached Palin for her debate. Can it be any clearer where his loyalties lie?
Why can't the Democrats grow a backbone? Strip him of his chairmanship if he votes for a filibuster. Hit him where it hurts. But don't cave on health care reform. That is why we voted the Dems in in. Do they honestly think they are going to keep their majority after this debacle?
And where is Obama while all of this is going on?

No comments:

Post a Comment