Tuesday, December 8, 2009

The Shift

If you get the chance, please give yourself a treat and see Wayne Dyer's new movie The Shift. It speaks to all of us Boomers and what many of us are probably feeling - a change in priorities, feeling a need to do more, be useful, switch gears, be finally fulfilled, have sense of purpose.
I have seen it twice so far and each time I heard something new that touched me deeply.
Through simple story-telling set against the backdrop of a documentary being made about Wayne, the films shows how our values and needs change as we enter this next phase of our life. I think it is impossible to watch this film and not feel touched by it. You will come away with a deep sense of having learned something about yourself but also a sense of finally being able to name that stirring within you.
I plan on watching it again and again. It's the perfect film for our generation.

No comments:

Post a Comment